August 24, 2014

Crochet Fox

Frochet fox pattern
Crochet fox with link to pattern
This crochet fox is so handsome - I fell in love once I saw him online. In fact, I was so obsessed of making him, that I managed to crochet him within 24 hours. The author of this toy is Maria Chuchkalova from Russia, and here is the free pattern in Russian on her great blog (use "translate" button if you are using Google Chrome). I was among the lucky crocheters who tried out her pattern first.
My daughter gave him a name: Mister Whiskers even though I did not make any :-) And look - he has some clothes to wear too:
Crochet fox patternCrochet fox pattern

Crochet fox pattern
Have a great day!
Lili

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...