September 22, 2014

Knitted Slipper Boots

Snitted Slippers
Knitted slipper boots

Fall has arrived here in southern Ontario, and we already had a couple of cold and rainy days. So when a lady on my local Facebook group posted about similar knitted slipper boots recently and her post got more then 100 comments, I got so inspired that I needed to make them.

I knitted them with Red Heart brand bulky yarn.

I used this free pattern by Yuko Nakamura to make the slipper part. And I used this free pattern by Garnstudio to knit the cuffs.

Knitted slippers

Knitted slippers


The good thing about them is - they would fit any size from pre-teen to ladies size 9 as they are very stretchy. I added two chocolate colour buttons as a little finishing touch. Let me know how you like them :-)

Lili
*Please do not re-publish photos as your own.*



2 comments:

  1. Hi Lilia, I wanted to let you know that you won my giveaway. Could you please send me an email with your address so I can make sure you get the gorgeous book Zoomigurumi 3? Thanks!
    Best wishes from Holland, Annemarie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...